There are so many awesome things to be found on the internet. Here’s what been inspiring me and making me smile lately.
- After so many years of feeling like I always failed the “good Christian quiet time test”, I love Susan Piver’s Open Heart Project. I’ve finally found a meditation practice that feels like it fits who I am.
- I know I’ve mentioned Michael Nobbs’ Sustainably Creative website before. I love his One Thing Today podcasts. They’re my favourite listening on my way to work in the morning. You can listen to his 400th podcast here. I also can’t wait for my pre-ordered copy of his new book Drawing Your Life to arrive. Love the video he made to celebrate its pending publication.
- I had the pleasure of meeting Kristin Noelle last summer. I love her artwork and Trust Tending is a fabulous place to find inspiration. Each week she has an giveaway of one of her drawings. I won this one and one of my tasks this weekend was hanging it up in my bedroom, right where I will see it every morning as I wake up and every evening before I go to sleep.
- Don’t remember who pointed me in the direction of this list, but I think I actually cheered out loud when I read 25 Things You Don’t Have to Justify to Anyone.
- If you’ve seen pictures of my niece’s hedgehog Oliver, you know why I have to try making these adorable hedgehog cookies the next time she’s here for a visit.
- I love the community of women who are part of Flock. Rachelle Mee Chapman has created a beautiful and safe space that has played a huge part in me finding the spiritual practices that make sense to me. I’m loving our practices for February and her new Relig-ish series of videos.
What are you loving?